Lots of new people! Holy Shit!
- Mallie said…
- Bean Pole is LYING to you, it is not Went who wants the photos removed, it is Bean Pole! They just don’t have the guts and are hiding behind Wentworth Miller like the little girls they are! LMAO!They lied to the Korean fans about his arrival date and time too – it is obvious that they are very territorial over Wentworth especially for what they have paid for i.e. those photos. So, whilst Went is doing anything to do with PB, the company will guard all materials that come from that association with its life!But blame NOT on Wentworth, it is Bean Pole!
- Like the little girls they are? That totally explains the ads they went with on their site which last time I checked, were no longer there…Odd.
- shortstuff said…
- ps: screw you, bean pole! *shaking fist heartily*
- Nothing like a hearty fist shake to show people how pissed off you are. *joins in the fist shaking*
- AJ said…
- Dear Head Honchos at BPJ,
You’ve just made yourselves look even more ridiculous, as if the clothes you’re advertising hadn’t already gotten the job done. Congratufuckinglations, asshats.Sincerely,
AJ*gives the finger, and rolls out… cuz that’s how I do*
- *fingering too* No wait…that wasn’t what I meant to do but since I mentioned it, how bout we show Bean Pole what a REAL ad looks like:
- Wentalivious said…
- Maybe no one outside of Asia is supposed to know about the ads? I know celebs go over seas and rake in the cashola for quickie foreign commercials and advertisments, and hope no one over hear finds out so they can keep their “integrity” or something along those lines. Regardless, it ain’t worth the drama, so don’t stress it.Although this is very very sad and a little pathetic, I just thought of something: You were in contact with people who are in contact with Went. Went might have come to this site. Went may have read some of my comments.Oh my… *would be blushing (if a black girl could blush)*
- If Went has been here I think he’d be the one blushing. I, would be laughing my ass off.
- BB said…
- Wenty if you are reading this I am now wearing the hugest scarf ever -turn you on? Thought so….
(I have to try just in case he is reading this)
- the.red.head said…
- what the fuck?can you say bean pole has a pole up their asses?!i sure think so!
*sticks pole up own ass* Yes I realize very few people will get this joke but it was right there in front of me; I had to.
Vel got requests for Michael/T-bag and Michael/Mahone. The people have spoken.
- silvia said…
- Totally agree with the 2 comments above! xP
I’m not a slash fan but this one was pretty good!(WFW u’r my herO! LMAO this is a so-fantastic-that-i-came-here-everyday kind of site! i luv it – of course went has a lot to do with this love for the site, but your posts just kick ass!- LOL)cheers from portugal =P
- So we’re all going to hell; Awesome! That’s where the party will be anyway and thank you so much!
- sanjanjanja said…
- Hey WFW, i’ve been coming for quite a while and secretly enjoying the pics and words of wisdom from the great Went guru. So, finally I’ve come up with a little homework for you and I’m really interested in what you and the other Wentlovers will say. I was thinking about movie roles for our dear Pretty, and wondering what he would say to an offer for an action movie. Beeing a sucker as I am for gorgeous men in black tie, I would’n mind seeing him as the next Bond, especially if we get to see him coming out of the ocean in his trunks as in Casino Royale. But since Dear Wentie is well packed as we all very well know, what do you say about a latex costume, along the lines of Spiderman or Superman? Can you imagine the ripe and ripped Mr Miller saving the world and coming to our rescue? Mmm… That would be a whole new dimension of Went-crazed lust.
- Bond you say? That has been discussed. I even picked out a couple Bond girls:Perfection…
- Mama Bear said…
- Brava, bravissima ladies!!! Good show!!! Getting all those random people to join in on your quest was CLASSIC! It just goes to show you how Went makes the world go ’round!
- *picturing Wentworth holding the world on his finger and spinning it like a basketball* Just think, he’d be fingering THE WORLD!
- Krissie said…
- That is the best part! So far.
What? That’s it? No more?
But… But… But…
WHERE IS WENT?!
- *crying* I DON’T KNOW! *wailing*
- emily said…
- you blacked out the cats’ faces? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. And now that the Gap and I are back together, I’m glad to see they provided you with some California Went sightings. Next time, I come with.
- The blacked out cat faces were totally Nic’s idea, as was the sign. She was the brains of the operation. The things we find funny are frighteningly similar sometimes. Another little known fact: The “I’m shutting down the blog b/c Went didn’t show up to Paley” post was her idea too. We laughed ’til we cried when I posted it.
- Julie said…
- Wow, WFW (and Nic) you two are some cwaizy bitches!!!Lovely entertainment, you should write a book WITH PICTURES (and blanked out faces, of course!)Happy Birthday (A little late, excuse me!!)
Julie a.k.a. jailbait
P.S.: I was cracked in two, laughing my ass off!
- Jailbait, is that you? Thanks for the belated happy birthday wishes!
- rachhh said…
- They saw the gate to Chinatown (and had they known of Went’s thing for Asian chicks, they totally would have ransacked the place as they now believe that is where he was hiding out getting massages with happy endings)he has a thing for asian chicks?? im asian! *hopes up high*btw wfw, love u to bits. thanks for my daily dosage of wentness!
- Oh hell yeah he does! Wentkorea taught us so many things…Oh and I love you too.
- Patty said…
- You are so fucking entertaining!
- I try my best…
As always everyone, thank you for your comments!