Well this live-blog is sort of not since I just woke up like 10 minutes ago. This is what happens when you’re depressed and take Benadryl to sleep and WordPress decides it won’t let you create a new post for 10 minutes but who cares about all that? Fuck my life; Here we go!
– Linc is riding down the road looking very disturbed about What’s in the boooooooooooooox? We know by now he has already seen it but we still don’t know what it is.
– Mike is observing what happens when you die in Sona; He watches someone burying the dead. Whistler catches him at it. They mention an electric fence that does not work. I’m sure this meaningless detail will mean something later. Whistler is fighting and threatening. Mike is so hot when he fusses people out.
– Linc gets to Sona cryptically sad. Odd. Michael wants him to get to the gravedigger somehow. Linc isn’t even listening. “All these people that have been hurt b/c of me.” He says and then Mike says “They did this, not you.” Linc leaves, walking down the steps he has flashbacks, he’s having a Michael moment. Head to the wall, he falls, and cries out softly “Sara.” IT WAS SARA’S HEAD IN THE BOX. We were right! I think I’ll watch that part again…Ewwww. Wait til Michael finds out Linc didn’t tell him. The. Shit. Will. Hit. The. Fan.
– Linc is still fucked up over that head in a box. He goes to see Susan. Susan is telling Linc she is just a soldier and did what she had to do. She didn’t want to but she will mail him pieces of LJ if he tries that shit again. She tells him she needs the real book from Whistler. They did a handwriting analysis and they know the handwriting is Linc’s. The Company is pissing me off. He hands over the book.
– Ahahahaha Mike is teasing the b-baller. B says he was the best at basketball at his school and Mike says “All girls?” Ahhahahahahahaha I love TV. Mike bets him he can’t make it again and he wins. B-baller doesn’t have $20 they discussed of course. Mike says he can give him the cross he wears, that his father gave him, instead. He agrees since Mike says he’ll give it back but B-baller is getting hype to Mike’s antics and this time he wants to know why he should help him.
– Lechero is spending quality time with his whore, bitching about his man on the outside who is capitalizing on his misfortune, while his people count money, when the power goes out.
– Mahone is still looking crazy as hell. He looks in the mirror and jumps…I’d jump too. Ewwww did someone touch his shoulder? OK, that shit scared me. He turns around and someone is running. Prison Break is trying to kill me. All of a sudden Mike is at his cell door. Mike tells him he’s in if he can get a pen and get himself together. Bellick is still listening intently from across the way.
– Lechero and his men are trying to fix the power. Bellick goes to try and talk to Mahone who of course blows him off (not to be confused with blows him as that would just be wrong).
– Sofia goes to visit Whistler to tell him she knows he’s been lying. She knows he’s trying to escape. He comes clean. She wants to help. I guess she wants her head to end up in a box.
– Michael is stealing masking tape. Mahone brings him a pen that isn’t a black felt tip like he asked. Mike tells him to keep looking and Mahone goes all crazy looking at his reflection in the water, hearing voices and shit. “Don’t trust him,” the voice says.
– Lechero is getting desperate with no phone and he goes to Mike to try and get help to get the power back on. He tells Mike that he is going to go outside and get it working. LOL Oh man. Poor Mike might get shot.
– Mike agrees to get the electricity on for a particular cell and Hello beautiful Amaury….Mmmmmmmm. Looks like Linc did take Sucre in. Sucre is making a fake ID so he can work. He’s going to pick coffee beans. Linc wants him to translate at a meeting for him. Sucre is trying to make a bus so he’s saying he can’t. There’s a knock at the door and it’s Sofia and she wants to help. Linc decides to use her as the translator instead.
– Linc and Sofia go see the gravedigger who recognizes them from Sona. Linc is trying to bribe him to help them and he seems to be agreeing.
– Lechero is coming unglued. Damn, don’t take this man’s power, pun intended. Someone is short with his money again and he’s ready to kick some ass. He’s leading Mike outside and Mahone sees. He’s going all nuts again. Lechero has set up something with the guards so Scofield and company can dig to fix the electricity and Bellick weasels his way in and is spying the whole time. He tells Mike he knows something is going on and Mike says nothing is and then he says “Yeah and I’m just single cuz I’m choosy.” Ahahahahahaha When he sees Mike putting something in the elctrical lines, he decides it’s quitting time. Whistler knows Mike is from Fox River and they have a little chat. Bellick can’t be trusted, yeah we know. Mahone in on the plan is dumb, Mike says he’s not really in, he just THINKS he is. LOL
– A drug dealer is trying to sell to Mahone. He knows a junkie when he sees one. Mahone tries to get HIS pills but the guy doesn’t have that particular brand b/c “He ain’t a pharmacy.” Mahone would try it but he’s got no money. He suggests Mahone make some money by “servicing the needs of others.” So many good lines this week. Mahone goes batshit crazy on him. He ain’t no man-whore!
– As expected, Bellick goes straight to Lechero. “I don’t know exactly what he’s doing but Michael Scofield is taking you for a ride.” Lechero doesn’t believe it. Bellick tells him that he’s the one that worked at the last prison he broke out of and that Mike buried something in the lines and that he should go find out what it is. Uh oh.
– Lechero’s gonna do just that. And out they go…Mike opens the lines and moves the dirt to reveal that all he did was put duct tape on the lines. Bellick was wrong. Mike is trying to go flip the power switch on his own but now Lechero is sticking to him like glue. A flashback happens and Mike is showing b-baller that when he puts the cross in it takes out the power but now he needs to take it out and they’re watching him. Mike flips the switch and nothing happens. Lechero’s second in command punches him. He reaches for the wall and grabs the cross and sticks it in his pocket without being spotted and voila, power back on. Mike says he’s ready to move into his new cell now. LOL
– T-bag is chatting with the drug dealer and now he’s killing him. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA T-bag body count in Sona: 1. He shoots him up with his own shit after he subdues him.
– Sucre is still working his magic and Linc has a figure: $15,000 for the gravediggers help. Susan says she’ll get the money and Linc is off again but Sofia wants to come. Linc tells her to wait there and she starts yelling and before you know it”They put Sara’s head in a box and they’ve got my son!” Cue shocked face from Sucre and horrified look from Sofia. Sucre is all fucked up now. I bet he stays and helps.
– Lechero sends for T-bag when he finds the dealer dead. Lechero tells him that if he knew he was using and didn’t say, the death is his fault. T-bag talks his way out of it and presto, he’s on Lechero’s crew, seeing how a spot just opened up.
– B-baller got his cross back and Mahone gets Michael his pen. The voice in Mahone’s head, is HAYWIRE’S! Haywire is back as a ghost! YAY!
– Whistler knows what Mike really fixed was the electrified fence. Mike has a plan and that fence is part of it. Now all they need is the gravedigger’s cooperation. Cut to Gravedigger who is counting his money but he’s changed his mind, he doesn’t want 15, he wants more. Linc loses it and throw him around like a ragdoll but Susan stops him. She takes out her gun and shoots his ass. You know what? I like this bitch.
– Mike is packing his shit up to switch cells and while Mahone looks on, Haywire is telling him to kill Mike. T-bag shows up to sell to Mahone who of course refuses. T-bag leaves him a gift for free. Ahahahahahahaha
– Lechero is watching soccer. That’s right soccer, NOT football. Lechero’s second in command welcomes Bellick in and T-bag gets an order. T-bag is pouring Lechero hot coffee and Bellick is about to pay for his bad info. Scalding hot coffee on the back. SHIT…
– Mahone is sitting somewhere after getting high looking elated. All of a sudden he shows up with the pen that Mike left in his old cell. Mahone said it’s funny he could forget something that important. Mahone has a shank. He’s having a little chat with him with the shank next to his head. He tells him that he WILL be going with him when he breaks out and if he tries to play him again he’ll put that piece of metal between his eyes. LOL
– Linc is back to see Mike and. He tells him that Sara and LJ are “fine,” When Mike asks. Oh Linc…The gravedigger is gone but guess who needed a job and will be digging graves at Sona in his place? That’s right. Sucre baby! The team is back!
– Whistler has mail. It’s a bird book that has a note in it. “You’re running out of time,” it says. He goes to see Mike who tells him that the chemical they spray on bodies to cover up the smell can also eat through steel when heated to the proper temperature and guess who is making sure to spray wildly so that some gets on the fence as well as the dead guy before he buries him? HA! The End.
Good ep! I like this one almost as much as Fire/Water. You know what would have been even better though? If my cable hadn’t fucked up while I was doing this recap and I actually had Heroes on my Tivo Now Playing List to watch now instead of a black fucking screen. Goodnight.