Here we go…
– Sona by night and the very first shot is GBS, oh yeah. Went bring that sweet ass to me baby…Mike is at his window throwing chocolate out, feeding the rats; I’m sure there’s a reason for this. All of a sudden the lights all come on as well as several sets of headlights, damn the guards can even see a rat? They shot that shit too.
– Daylight. Mahone and Mike are having a chat at the water hole while a new prisoner enters Sona. Lechero’s #2 greets the new man in Spanish although he pretended not to understand that he was being asked for his wallet. He gets punched out and wakes up in the same spot on the ground with his clothes gone. Welcome to Sona bitch.
– Linc comes to visit Mike wanting an update but so does Mike. LINC LIES! He says that he saw a picture of LJ and Sara proving they were fine but Susan wouldn’t let him keep them. Oooooooo…Mike explains that the breakout would have to happen during the day as the perimeter is patrolled at night. Mike is out of his fucking mind.
– Cut to new clothesless dude, he knows Whistler from somewhere. Oh the mystery…Aaaaand credits.
– Mike is hitting up B-baller for more supplies. He needs 2 watches and some binoculars. I smell a Mikeguyver plot. Now Mike is drawing on the floor of his cell showing Whistler how they’re going to get out and I’m not writing all that shit. I’ll edit this later.
– Linc and Sofia are working together and Susan calls. She’s looking for news and Linc starts yelling at her. She tells him to calm down and that it sounds like they are in over their heads. “There’s a bad joke about Sara in there somewhere.” BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA! I like this bitch more and more with every episode; She warms my heart.
– Sucre is waiting at the bus stop to go to work and while there an SUV pulls up and a guy gets out. He’s being offered five thousand dollars to deliver a package inside Sona on his way to dig graves. He agrees to a one time delivery oh and Amaury looks hot.
– Bellick is offering the new prisoner a helping hand (some food) since he is the new waterless, foodless, clothesless, Sona bitch while Mike and Whistler plan to watch the guards for the exact time of day the sun glare forces them to look away from the area directly outside the prison (where they will have to be when they get out).
– Lechero wants T-bag to make good on his treachery talk. So far, he sees no evidence that his men are against him so he forces T-bag to hang out with them so he can do more spying, lol.
– Mahone and Whistler are watching one guard while Mike watches the other. Mahone is lookout while Whistler watches. Banter is exchanged. Whistler says he has respect for the law. I bet.
– Mahone has a run in with the new guy when he catches him trying to spy on Scofield and Whistler and tells him to mind his own business. “Now take a walk.” AHAHAHAHAHAHA I love Mahone…
– Linc is asking Sofia about Whistler as they drive. They are supposed to be meeting Mike outside Sona the next day after the breakout but they get stopped by the cops a couple miles out and have to turn around. What are they going to do now?
– What is Mike trying to steal a microwave for? I missed something. Damn live-blogging. Mike didn’t it either so he’ll have to come back.
-Linc says they should go to the shore and is asking about the location of International waters (12 miles out) while he buys supplies. I love how he’s smart all of a sudden. I think he has a plan.
– Lechero’s Nun Whore says she isn’t getting paid anymore from whoever is supposed to be paying her. Uh oh.
-Sucre put the package into a crate of fruit and Lechero’s #2 man picks it up. I smell a rat.
-T-bag is making is daily drug deliveries and tells Mahone it’s two-for-one Tuesday and that he’s going to start running Mahone a tab, ahahahaha.
– Whistler is getting paranoid about what’s going to happen to him when he gets out. Dude, they are so gonna kill you.
– OK I know why Michael wanted the microwave now, He’s going to knock out the TVs with it. Don’t ask me how, lol. He was trying to get the guard to fiddle with his television and look away when it stopped working in preparation for the breakout. It works too but when Mike turns back around the guard is shooting INTO HIS CELL! Holy Shit!
– Alarms are going off and all the prisoners run outside. The guards are coming in. They saw a rifle scope pointing at a guard and are convinced there’s a gun in there.
-T-bag’s job is to watch the girl and make sure she’s not found since she’s not out yet. They hide in a closet and don’t get caught.
-Linc and Sofia are on the beach; She’s talking to him, trying to get him to open up but he’s not having it. She says fuck it (well she doesn’t say fuck it but…) while he digs in the sand (he’s digging a hole for some reason), takes off her sweater and relaxes. That gets his attention, lol. She says “Do you need something?” Oh I just bet he does, lol.
-The scope is found! The guard Mike was watching asks whose cell it is and breaks some guy’s legs until Mike yells out that it’s his. The guard hits him! NOOOOOOOO NOT THAT FACE! NOT THE FACE!!!!!!!! He really is too pretty for that…OK things are moving way too fast now. He asks Mike “Why were you watching me?” I know why I’d be watching your fine ass. Why is everyone on PB hot?
-Please Mike, say you think he’s sexy…Say it. Just say it. Whistler yells out that it’s his and says he was watching birds and takes out the bird book. It works. Mike rushes back to his cell but it’s been locked. He can’t reach his EMP device. DAMMIT!
– The Nun Whore is leaving but on her way out Lechero grabs her and she accidentally drops the money she stole from him. Oops! T-bag tries to cover for her and Lechero punches him in the stomach and tells him to go get a bucket and wash his feet. I wonder how much longer T-bag is gonna take this shit.
-Linc is now burying the cooler but first he opened it and showed Sofia what was inside and told her that she should tell Whistler what she saw and that they were all part of a team. OK I cam BEYOND confused but then I’m also kind of tired. They walk through the woods a while and there’s Sona!
-Sucre is being asked to deliver another package. He tries to tell the guy it was a one time deal but he has no choice but to continue delivering the packages.
-New guy remembers where he knows Whistler from. “You’re McFadden…You were with the Ambassador,” Whistler denies it. Mike looks suspicious.
-Mahone has discovered by looking out his cell window, high, that the guard that hit Michael IN THE FACE has a coffee in the morning and the afternoon and gets rid of the cup on the ground. “A man’s gotta have his fix.” So the object is now to get to the cup (which is closer than the gate) b/c if they can do that, they can get to the guard (and I assume take his gun, dress up in his clothes or SOMETHING but that wasn’t explained). New plan! Over and out.