Here we go…
– Linc is having a look through Whistler’s bird book while someone with gloves on is ascending the stairs to his hotel room. Three guesses as to where old glovie is going. He slides something under Linc’s door and Linc yanks it open but the person is gone. They left pics of LJ and Sara holding a paper.
– Then, Sucre shows up and he’s crying. Awwwww. He’s begging for money and when he finds out about LJ and Sara he said he wants to help but Linc blows him off and he leaves.
– In Sona, they’re still fighting and Mahone still looks crazy as shit. Someone just died and Bellick got one shoe but not the other but at least he’s wearing clothes. Michael looks like he’s about to unscrew something from the wall but maybe it’s my imagination. He goes to see Lechero trying to befriend him but Lechero tells him they have no understanding. He’s the boss, plain and simple. Pretty, those good looks ain’t helpin’ you now. Went looks fucking hot! That water did him a world of good; It even cleaned away his bruises!
– Linc comes to visit Michael and brings Sara’s picture. It looks like she’s pointing to something in the paper but Mike needs it to be bigger to see it. He tells Linc he needs to talk to Sara and that he is having no success breaking out so Linc is going to have to rescue LJ and Sara.
– Linc is trying to talk Susan into a phone call between Mike and Sara but Susan isn’t cooperating. She’s flirting though. This could be hot.
– Whistler is grilling Mike wondering if he can trust him. Mike doesn’t trust him either.
– Mike is going to b-baller for help again and finds out there are no phones. What will he do now?
– Whistler’s girlfriend came to see him and is telling him about how she lost the book and who has it. On her way out, she signs out and sees Linc’s name and address next to Scofield’s name. I’m seeing a visit!
– Michael is sniffing around trying to get a hold of Lechero’s cell phone to talk to Sara and gets caught by his second in command. This isn’t going to be easy.
– Mahone is looking longingly at a prisoner shooting up. I’m afraid for him.
– Michael is losing it and then inspiration hits and he goes to T-bag for help. He tells him that he is going to help him get that cellphone or he’s going to tell the boys he’s a rapist and a pedophile and let the chips fall where they may. LOL, Mike and T-bag have still got it.
– Whistler wants his fucking book back and Mike says fuck your book, they took my Sara. Good scene!
– Lechero’s money is short and he’s on the phone with his man trying to straighten it out when his battery goes dead. Apparently, someone unplugged the charger. Nice T-bag. Now he’s just going to have to leave it on the charger.
– Mahone’s public defender comes to visit to let him know that he has a trial date next year. Mahone flips out and goes crazy on him, tries to get him to smuggle in his pills and then jumps around like a maniac and gets his ass shot at, lol.
– It’s time for Lechero’s barber appt and T-bag grabs the phone. Mike calls Linc right away. Linc is on his way to meet Susan and guess who’s trailing him?
– Bellick is trying to get the other shoe from the barber who stole the other one off the dead guy earlier but he has no luck. He’s even trying flirting. KILL. ME.
– Linc threatens Susan and Sara miraculously calls Lechero’s phone. They speak in some fucking codes and I don’t know what the hell is going on anymore. It’s so hard to pay attention; I’m tired. I know they are running out of time to get that phone back on the cradle though. Uh oh, Mike is about to get caught!
– T-bag is stalling so Mike can get away. Nice save! By the time Lechero walks away, he’s laughing. T-bag is such a fucking charmer. Lechero gets back and notices the phone is not on the cradle and hits redial. Oh shit. Lechero asks who is this but Linc doesn’t answer and hangs up. This isn’t good.
– Whistler’s gf catches up with Linc and Linc tells her that her boyfriend is trying to break out. But he told her he had a good lawyer! Why are all these women so stupid?
– Whistler is trying to make friends with Mahone trying to find out more about Mikey. Whistler is kid of hot; It’s the accent. Mahone is working him right back. Mahone knows something is up. Game on.
– Mike figures out that Sara’s code words meant she could see a statue of a saint and possibly a clock. Mike is angsty and Linc is at the statue frantic. Sara is taking off her shoe. She throws it out the window! Aaaaaaand commercial.
– Linc busts into the room and finds them and fights with one of the guys and sees LJ. LJ is yelling for him! SO FUCKING CLOSE! They usher LJ out the back door and into a van and speed away. GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!
– Susan gets a call that Linc made a move.
– Whistler is ready to talk. He explains how he got in this predicament. Whistler really was a fisherman. One day he took a man out on a boat, the next the company wants to know where he took the man. He fled to Panama, moved in with Sophia and then got in a bar fight and ended up in Sona. The company visited him, said they’d get him out and then they needed him to take them to where he took that man. The bird book has coordinates to help him retrace his steps. Mike doesn’t care. He’s only supposed to get him out, beyond that, he’s on his own.
– T-bag is being ridiculed by Lechero’s boys but he is time enough for their asses and plants the seed of treachery in Lechero’s mind. They’re all against you, T-bag says and now all of a sudden T-bag is in charge of spying.
– Mahone confronts Mike. He wants to know what’s going on. Mahone threatens to kill Whistler and Bellick overhears it all while finally getting his hands on his new other shoe. I love how Mahone has it mostly figured out. He tells Mike he doesn’t seem very rattled by their current accommodations, almost like he isn’t going to be there long. Ahahahahahaha
– It’s time to chastize Linc for his little stunt. There’s something for him in the garage, Susan says, but what is it? Why does this feel like a Seven moment? Is there a head in that box? We don’t know cuz it went off! *shaking fist at PB* Whatever it is, Linc looks FREAKED. The End…Except for that Old Navy sweater commercial.
*singing* If you are chilly, here take my sweater, cuz I love the way you call me baby..*swaying*